Make an impact by changing the way you commute to work.
On January 2, 2017 Ozark Regional Transit, in conjunction with NWA Emerging Leaders, is introducing its first Park-and-Ride service, the Commuter Express! This service is designed exclusively for the working professionals of Northwest Arkansas. A 55 seat, coach-style bus will take passengers from the NWA Mall in Fayetteville to the Walmart Home Office area in Bentonville. The Commuter Express is equipped with Wifi so you can carry on with your business while enjoying the ride.
Why should I use the Commuter Express?
- Save money on gas and general wear and tear on personal vehicle
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Safer than personal vehicle
- Gain two hours of free time... everyday
- Help reduce congestion and accidents on I-49
- No parking lot hassle
Commuter Express General Info
- Departs from NWA Mall at 6:45 am
- Departs from Walmart Home Office (8th St @ F St) at 5:40 pm
- Monthly Pass - $130
- Virtual Pass received through email
- 55 Passes available on a first-come, first serve basis
- Single Ride (one way) passes are available for $5 if a seat is open. Purchase the Single Ride Pass from the Commuter Express driver.
*Each monthly pass holder has one "emergency" ride available per month. The ride will be available within one hour of receiving the phone call.