Ozark Regional Transit, in collaboration with the Walton Family Foundation is conducting a study to assess the potential of operating a higher level of bus service along U.S. Business 71. This new bus service may have the following features:
- Priority treatment at traffic signals to speed up travel time
- Special boarding platforms
- A connecting bus with no wait to your final destination
A pilot project to operate a "higher level bus service" along U.S. Business 71, between Fayetteville and Bentonville, traveling through Springdale, Rogers, and Lowell is being considered. As a part of the planning process, the Project Team is conducting a general public survey. The purpose of this survey is two-fold.
- To assess the attitudes of the general public to determine if there is an interest for a higher level of bus service along the U.S. Business 71 between Fayetteville and Bentonville.
- Identify service levels and amenities that would encourage you to ride.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE FUTURE OF PUBLIC TRANSIT IN NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS AND COMPLETE THE SURVEY BY MAY 15, 2017.
Please complete this survey as a member of the general public of Northwest Arkansas.
Please complete this survey as a business that could be impacted by the introduction of Light-Bus Rapid Transit along 71 Business in Northwest Arkansas.