Make an impact by changing the way you commute to work.
Ozark Regional Transit, in conjunction with NWA Emerging Leaders, is introducing its first Park-and-Ride service, the Commuter Express! This service is designed exclusively for the working professionals of Northwest Arkansas. The Commuter Express will take passengers from the Arkansas Archeological Survey (2475 N Hatch Ave - Fayetteville, AR) to the Walmart Home Office area in Bentonville. The Commuter Express is equipped with Wifi so you can carry on with your business while enjoying the ride.
Why should I use the Commuter Express?
- Save money on gas and general wear and tear on personal vehicle
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Safer than personal vehicle
- Gain two hours of free time... everyday
- Help reduce congestion and accidents on I-49
- No parking lot hassle
Commuter Express General Info
- Departs from Arkansas Archeological Survey (2475 N Hatch Ave - Fayetteville, AR) at 6:45 am
- Departs from Walmart Home Office (8th St @ F St) at 5:40 pm
- Monthly Pass - $100 (Virtual Pass received through email)
- 10 Ride Pass - $35 (Purchased online and picked up on first ride from CX driver)
- Single Ride (one way) passes are available for $5 if a seat is open. Purchase the Single Ride Pass from the Commuter Express driver.
*Each monthly pass holder has one "emergency" ride available per month. The ride will be available within one hour of receiving the phone call.